Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- ½ cup unsalted butter (115g)
- 120 semi-sweet chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 100g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp coffee concentrate (strong)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and melt it together with the butter in a saucepan over medium heat while stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, pour in a mixing bowl, and let cool for 5-8 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C and line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Add the sugar to the chocolate mixture and whisk until well incorporated. Add the eggs, one at a time. Whisk in the vanilla extract and cold brew coffee concentrate.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt and gently fold them in. Mix only until everything is incorporated, and the dry ingredients are wet and no clumps remain.
- Spread batter into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out with only a few moist crumbs attached and the brownies pull away from the side of the pan.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan on a wire rack. Store the brownies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week or freeze them for up to 2 months.
Optional: Drizzle over Cold Brew Glaze Icing